Sunday, March 1, 2009

JOIN THE CLUB-Only 17 More Days!

I'm so excited I'm almost levitating!  I can hardly Sleep at Night. Can You Feel the Excitement!!!!

My New Book Launch: 
The Women's Millionaire Club~The Closely Guarded Secret Success Recipes of Women Millionaire Entrepreneurs for Building and Owning a Million Dollar Home Based Business 
will be RELEASED FOR SALE on 
St. Patrick's Day, 17 March 09.  

To Receive an Exclusive Private Invitation to the book Launch Join the Club at:

JOIN THE CLUB?
All who are registered will receive an Exclusive Private Invite to purchase the book at a Discounted Price...Regular Price $24.95 YOUR Discounted Price  $14.95

You will also receive Thousands of Dollars worth of FREE Pot o' Gold Bonus Items!
My friends and colleagues have contributed over 50 bonus items to make our Book Launch filled with fun and excitement.  

Would YOU Help Make My Dream Come True?  

My Personal Message to YOU

My dear sweet mother named me Maureen G. Mulvaney because it sounded lyrically Irish and she believed it meant ‘Beloved One’ in Gaelic. At the moment of my birth, mother showered me with all her love as she nicknamed me…M.G.M. ~ her Big Production.

Mother treated my siblings and I as if we were precious Gold Treasures. She encouraged us with her constant stream of uplifting words. Our success was a direct result of the positive education my mother bestowed upon us.

Yet kind words were not always what my mother heard from the bullies of the world. She was often called, “limpy, gimpy, cripple” because she had had polio, leaving her leg deformed. Her only defense against the injustices she suffered was her sweet, gentle way and her humorous approach to life. She was told she would never walk but she believed she would. Because of that belief, she learned to walk, painfully, with a limp. Daily, she opened to us the Gift of Possibilities and showed us the Impossible was, in deed, Possible when you Believe.

It is with love and gratitude that I dedicate my book to my mother. This remarkable woman provided us the positive education needed to be successful. She empowered us with her words and deeds and energized us with her incredible spirit.

The Women’s Millionaire Club honors and celebrates women with the same spirit that my beloved mother possessed. This book is for all people, both women and men, who demonstrate the love, courage, strength, kindness, and humility that make us who we are. I’m dedicated to ensuring that our natural traits and abilities are honored, nurtured, and seen as powerful tools to bring our dreams to life with the Gift of Possibilities … that make the Impossible, Possible.

My vision for The Women’s Millionaire Club is to “educate, empower, and energize all.”

My mission is to create more Conscientious Millionaires who will make a difference on Planet Earth in a kind, loving and fun manner.

The Women’s Millionaire Club is a dream come true. The Gift of Possibility was opened for me – now I pass that Gift on to you. I can still feel my mother’s sweet spirit whispering, 
“I believe in YOU. This is your destiny. Claim your destiny.”

Order The Women’s Millionaire Club

St. Patrick’s day…
17 March 2009!

With each book purchase My Dear Sweet Mother will be ‘Dancin’ a Jig’ in Heaven cooing, 
“I always knew my MGM was~ a Big Production!”

Thanks for Making My Dream Come True, 
I hope my Book Helps You Make Your Dreams Come True! 

Let’s Make This Book a Best Seller!


With Love and Gratitude, 
Maureen G. Mulvaney, MGM


No comments:

Post a Comment